How easy is filing Form 2290 with ePay2290
- You can go to your local IRS office, stand in queue for a few hours to handle Heavy Vehicle Use Taxes. It is very slow and stressful process.
- If you wish to finish your filing more conveniently, ePay2290 is here to make your tax filing process quick and easy.
- We are IRS certificed e-file service provider for Form 2290 and trouble shooters of Trucker or tax professionals. Now you can electronically file your Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) for any vehicle over 55,000 pounds. If you have more than 25 vehicles at this weight, e-filing is required by the IRS. On this website you can e-file Form 2290 by creating your account and file your taxes with in minutes by providing your business details with EIN, Vehicle details VIN's and gross weight.
- You can start a tax return now and finish it anytime by logging-in to your account, we save all your account processes so you can resume from where you left off. No need to re-enter the information on the return.
- Our website is so user friendly that you can check change in status of your Form 2290 until you a receive IRS stamped schedule 1 copy.
- If you do any mistakes in VIN while filing your tax, no need to worry. You can still use our website to do your VIN corrections for free of cost.
The benefits you get with ePay2290
- File your returns from anywhere 24/7.
- Receive your IRS watermarked Schedule 1 copy within minutes once the IRS accepts your Form 2290 tax filing.
- You can use the free VIN correction* feature to resolve VIN filing errors that you might have committed.
- Make changes to mileage and gross weight if you have made an error even after filing your Form 2290 tax online.
- Save your time and effort of standing in queues to file your taxes.
- Faster Filing : e-filed Form 2290 returns are processed much faster than paper filed returns.
- Proof of Receipt : IRS watermarked Schedule 1 receipt copy is shared to your email inbox once it is received and accepted by IRS.
- Economic & Cheaper : Form 2290 e-file starts at $ 24.99 onwards for a single vehicle return.
- Convenience : ePay2290 is available online 24/7. File your federal 2290 HVUT returns from anywhere, anytime.
- Ease of use : User friendly and step-by-step instructions provided.
- Greater Accuracy in Processing : No calculation errors because software is monitored and cross checked, before displaying the IRS tax due $ amount.
- Electronic Tax Payments : Convenience of using EFTPS and EFW direct debit for tax payments. We also provide option to pay using Credit/Debit cards.
- Less Hassle, No Stamps : No mailing of paper returns.
If you are a trucker with your heavy vehicle’s gross weight about 55,000 pounds or more and operating on public highways, you have to file tax Form 2290. Heavy vehicle use tax e-filing process to pay your truck tax to the IRS. 2290 tax electronic filing process must be completed by the last day of the month from the month of first use by every trucker.
How to e-file Form 2290 Vehicle Tax with us:
At ePay2290, you can e-file your truck tax by following few simple steps. Read on to understand and file it correctly.
Register or login with ePay2290 and enter your business details by providing the below mentioned details
Select your ‘Filing type’, enter the tax period and the tax calculation takes place automatically.
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), choose your vehicle category types and add the VIN with details.
Look at the amount to be paid then select the payment options. You’ll be provided with 3 options of HVUT payment
- Electronic Funds Withdrawal Tax (EFW) :
The fastest and easiest Online Payment method is an Electronic Funds Withdrawal Option. If you use an EFW option for the 2290 Road Tax Payment process, then you must enter your registered bank account number or routing number. And, make sure Filers, you have to allow the IRS to directly debit the 2290 Highway Tax amount from your registered bank account number.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) : It’s secured payment option. To use an EFTPS option for the 2290 HVUT payment Process, you have to register on EFTPS.gov. After the registration, you must enter your registered bank account number or routing number.
- Cheque or Money order (CMO) using the payment Voucher : To use this option, you need to write your details like your 2290 Tax Amount, 2290 Online Filing Date, and your registered bank account number on the cheque or money order.
Review the filing steps by clicking the ‘Review Summary’ and after you have verified the details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
By using any of these methods, you can finish your 2290 HVUT payment process within few minutes.
So you can complete your Form 2290 online filing, by following the above instructions and the payment process through our website.
So immediately visit our site at www.ePay2290.com and e-file Form 2290 Tax within minutes from anywhere and anytime.
*Correct your VIN for free, if you have filed with us an wrong VIN.