Each time you use our Site, you should visit and review the then current terms that apply to your transactions and use of our Site.
If you do not agree to be bound by the then current terms, your sole remedy is not to use our Site.
If any terms of this Agreement or other service terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, any such term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other terms.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and the purchase of any Products on our Site.
Acceptable Use Policy:
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to conflict of law provisions.
The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
The word "including" means including without limitation. If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable,
the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
This Agreement, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated,
or otherwise transferred by you without PMR Tech Systems LLC., prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation,
or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding upon assignees.
You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content
- that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous,
pornographic, obscene, patently offensive (e.g., material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual) or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or which is harmful to minors in any way; or
- in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to commercially exploit the Site or use it to:
- upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise;
- harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- interfere with or disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site, through password mining or other means; or
- harass or interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Site.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation under this Agreement) to review any User Content, investigate, and/or take appropriate action against you,
at our sole discretion, if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of this Agreement, including removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account,
and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities. We may also remove or modify your User Content if it, in our sole judgment, violates the rights of, harms, or threatens the safety of any other person,
or creates liability for us or any other person. In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, or to protect our business and members,
we may access and disclose any information we consider necessary or appropriate,
including your Account username and password, IP address and traffic information, usage history, and your User Content.
Third Party Sites and Other Users:
The Site may contain links to, or advertisements for, third party websites (collectively, "Third Party Sites") (for example, social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or Pinterest).
Such Third Party Sites are not under the control of PMR Tech Systems LLC., and PMR Tech Systems LLC., is not responsible for any Third Party Sites.
PMR Tech Systems LLC., provides links to these Third Party Sites only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites.
You agree that you use all Third Party Sites at your own risk.
When you link to a Third Party Site, the applicable service provider's terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern.
You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any Third Party Site.
Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its User Content.
Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content,
and we assume no responsibility for any User Content.
Your interactions with other Site users are solely between you and such users.
You agree that PMR Tech Systems LLC., will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions.
If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
You hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, joint ventures, successors and any other companies under common control with us from claims,
demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are either directly or indirectly related to or arise out of
any interactions with or conduct of other Site users or Third Party Sites.